Allama Iqbal Famous Quotes Urdu, English

Iqbal Quotes: Destiny is the prison and chain of the ignorant. Understand that destiny like the water of the Nile: Water before the faithful, blood before the unbeliever. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Read More: Best Urdu Quotes

The ultimate aim of the ego is not to see something, but to be something. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Iqbal Quotes
Nations are born in the hearts of poets, they prosper and die in the hands of politicians. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Iqbal Quotes

People who have no hold over their process of thinking are likely to be ruined by liberty of thought. If thought is immature, liberty of thought becomes a method of converting men into animals. 

iqbal quotes


Allama Iqbal Quotes in Urdu


Words, without power, is mere philosophy. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Iqbal Quotes

The wing of the Falcon brings to the king, the wing if the crow brings him to the cemetery. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Iqbal Quotes

I lead no party; I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and polity, its culture, its history and its literature. 
Muhammad Iqbal


I lead no party; I follow no leader. I have given the best part of my life to careful study of Islam, its law and polity, its culture, its history and its literature. 
Muhammad Iqbal

 Iqbal Quotes

A wrong concept misleads the understanding; a wrong deed degrades the whole man, and may eventually demolish the structure of the human ego. 
Maluhammad Iqbl

Iqbal Quotes

Why should I ask the wise men: Whence is my beginning? I am busy with the thought: Where will be my end? 
Muhammad Iqbal

iqbal quotes (1)


Muhammad Iqbal Quotes in Urdu


Why should I ask the wise men: Whence is my beginning? I am busy with the thought: Where will be my end? 
Muhammad Iqbal 

Iqbal Quotes

In the first period religious life appears as a form of discipline which the individual or a whole people must accept as an unconditional command without any rational understanding of the ultimate meaning and purpose of that command. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Iqbal Quotes

Rise above sectional interests and private ambitions... Pass from matter to spirit. Matter is diversity; spirit is light, life and unity. 
Muhammad Iqbal
Iqbal Quotes

Destiny is the prison and chain of the ignorant. Understand that destiny like the water of the Nile: Water before the faithful, blood before the unbeliever. 
Muhammad Iqbal

Read More: Love Quotes | Love Poetry














Post a Comment

0 Comments